If you've been experiencing issues with flash recently, you may have Flash Player blocked on your browser! Recently, Google Chrome has started to move over to HTML5, and no longer supports Flash by default. If you use Chrome, it means that unless you set it to allow Flash on our website, you won't be able to play Habbo.
We're aware that this is an issue for many Habbos, and have a list of instructions you can use to unblock Flash on Google Chrome. Follow them carefully and you’ll be able to get right back into Habbo!
- In the top right hand corner of your browser window, click the three dots arranged in a vertical position, then click on Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy", click Content settings.
- Find the "Flash" section.
- Choose Manage exceptions.
- Type '[*.]habbo.com' into the box at the bottom and click "Done".
- Restart Google Chrome and log in to Habbo!