Please take the following steps to resolve the issue. Instructions and links can be found below.
- Clear your browser cache/temporary internet files
- Most web browsers store temporary copies of game files on your computer. Clearing the cache/temporary internet files frequently solves many loading problems. Below are a number of guides for the most common web browsers.
Select Your Browser
- Update Flash and Java to the latest version
- Remove and reinstall the latest version of both programs. Flash and Java are important to the core functionality of many websites and games. Keeping them up to date is very important for the best gaming experience.
Click HERE to check howto uninstall your current Flash Player.
Click HERE to check Flash.
Click HERE to check Java
- Make sure your Firewall is not blocking connectivity
- If this is not helping you should ask owner of the computer to check Firewall preferences. Especially “Child Lock” which may cause some problems in Habbo. Each copy of Windows XP and Vista come with a built in software firewall. Sometimes these firewalls can interfere with the connection to Habbo. In many cases adding your browser as an exception to the approved programs and services will solve connectivity issues.
In other cases you may have to reset your software firewall to the factory defaults.
- Also keep in mind that most routers also function as firewalls. If this is the case you may want to even consider disabling your software firewall. Lastly, please check your Antivirus Suite. You may not realize it, but you may also have a firewall installed there, in addition to your Windows Firewall and router. Many people unintentionally double or triple firewall their computers, which can unfortunately result in a loss of connectivity to the servers.