Sulake Corporation Oy ("Sulake", "we", or "us") respects the intellectual property rights of others and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties that Sulake directly makes available on Habbo (however accessed and/or used, whether via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) and we require our users to do the same.
Sulake will respond to allegations of copyright and/or neighbouring right violations in accordance with the Finnish Information Society Code (917/2014). The law provides a process for a copyright or neighbouring right holder to give notification to an online service provider concerning alleged copyright/neighboring right infringement.
When a valid notification is received, Sulake responds under this process by taking down the offending content. Upon taking down content, Sulake will take reasonable steps to contact the owner of the removed content to provide an opportunity for a plea to be filed. On receiving a valid plea within the time limit, Sulake generally restores the content in question, unless otherwise provided by an agreement between the service provider and the content provider or by an order or decision by a court or by any other authority.
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS (E.G., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETC.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED BELOW. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF YOU SEND COMPLAINTS UNRELATED TO LEGAL MATTERS TO THAT CONTACT.
1. Sulake’s contact point for the notification referred in section 2. and the plea referred in section 3. below
Attention: Legal Department
Sulake Corporation Oy
00530 Helsinki, Finland
2. Form and content of the notification
A written notification must be made. Please include the following information in your notification:
1) the name and contact information of the notifying party;
2) an itemisation of the material, for which prevention of access is requested, and details of the location of the material;
3) confirmation by the notifying party that the material which the request concerns is, in its sincere opinion, illegally accessible in the communications network;
4) information concerning the fact that the notifying party has in vain submitted its request to the content provider or that the content provider could not be identified;
5) confirmation by the notifying party that he/she is the holder of copyright or neighbouring right or entitled to act on behalf of the holder of the right;
6) signature of the notifying party.
A notification that does not meet the requirements in subsection 1 is invalid. If the shortcomings in the notification solely concern the information referred to in subsection 1(2), Sulake shall, however, take reasonable steps to contact the notifying party and to communicate the shortcomings discovered.
3. Notification to the content provider and the plea
Sulake shall immediately notify the content provider of prevention of access to the material supplied by him/her and to supply the content provider with a copy of the notification on the basis of which prevention was made.
If the content provider considers that prevention is groundless, he/she may get the material returned by delivering to the notifying party a plea in writing or electronically, within 14 days of receiving the notification. A copy of the plea shall be delivered to the service provider. Please include the following information in your plea:
1) the name and contact information of the content provider;
2) the facts and other reasons under which prevention is considered groundless;
3) an itemisation of the material for which prevention is considered groundless;
4) signature by the content provider.