The confidentiality of personal data and the protection of customer privacy are important, basic values in all of our operations. At Sulake, we maintain an extremely high level of data protection. We process your personal data only for appropriate purposes defined in advance, and only when it is necessary.
You have the right of access and right to data portability.
Below, you can find a step by step guide on how to request your Habbo data:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the grey cog on the top right corner.
- Go to Character Settings.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and go to the GDPR menu.
- Tick the ‘Right to Access’ box.
- Reply correctly to your safety questions and we'll send you the data in the coming weeks via email. The data will be also available from the ‘Character Settings’ screen inside the Hotel. To be able to access the data in game, you will need to reply correctly to your safety questions. If you log in to Habbo via Facebook you can skip this step.
The link to access your data will be available for up to 10 days after the date you´ve been emailed it.
Note that for security reasons, your email address needs to be verified and you´ll need to enable the safety question feature before requesting GDPR action. You can do this on the ‘Account Security’ page. If you log in to Habbo via Facebook, please ignore this.
If you want to cancel your data request, please go back to the ‘Privacy’ tab and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.