You have the right to request the deletion of your data. Below, you can find a step by step guide on how to delete your Habbo account:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the grey cog in the top right corner.
- Go to Character Settings.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom and go to the GDPR menu.
- Tick the ‘Right to Erasure’ box.
- Reply to the safety questions correctly and your account will be marked for deletion in the upcoming weeks. If you log in to Habbo via Facebook you can skip this step.
Note that for security reasons, your email address needs to be verified and you need to enable the safety question feature before requesting any GDPR action on your account. You can do this on the Account Security page. If you log in to Habbo via Facebook, please ignore this.
If you want to cancel your erasure request, please go back to the Privacy tab and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.