Switching your email address
In order to set up two-factor authentication (2FA), you will need to have access to the email address registered to your Habbo account.
If you do not have access, follow the instructions below to link your account to a different email address.
- Login to Habbo as you would normally
- Navigate to your settings and select email
- Enter your new email address and confirm it with your password. (If your account is safety locked, you'll have to enter the answers to the security questions.)
- You will then receive an email from Habbo to confirm your new email. Please follow the instructions to confirm this change
- Once confirmed, the new email address will be ready to use as your Habbo login credentials and you can go through the process of setting up 2FA!