How do I get a new password sent to me?
If you’ve lost or forgotten your password and you need a new one, do the following: while logging in, enter your email address but leave the password field empty. After trying to log in, you’ll be emailed a one time login code. Enter this code on the next screen to get access to your account. (Make sure to change your password to something memorable after you gain access.)
Please note: flagging any type of email from us as spam will result in all email communication from us being marked as spam.
For example, if you flag a friend request notification email as spam, this means you won’t be able to receive password reminders, payment verifications and other important communications from Habbo.
What should I do if I cannot log into Habbo?There are a number of reasons why Habbo may not work for you.
- You Might Be Banned. If this is the case, you’ll be shown a pop up telling you why your account has been banned when you try to log in.
- Out Of Memory - Try restarting your device. Also, make sure you don't have too many other browser windows/programs open when you try to play Habbo.
- Firewalls - If you have a firewall running on your computer or network, make sure you have specific ports opened on it so that you may use Habbo. Also, make sure you haven't denied access to Habbo by checking which programs or apps are blocked from accessing the internet or your device’s mobile data.
- Security settings - your device’s security settings may block access to Habbo. Depending on the device you’re using to play Habbo, these could include a parental security mode, firewalls and browser add-ons. Please contact your parent or system administrator and ensure that you have access to the following domain: habbo.com.
- Caching - if you’re using an internet browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari to play Habbo, your ISP may be keeping an old copy of our site on its servers. There isn't much we can do about this, but it will usually update in a few hours.
- Disconnected - You keep getting a pop up message that tells you you’ve been disconnected. If this happens, it means the connection between your device and Habbo has broken. Sometimes you will still be able to speak and move about, but some parts of the Hotel (like your Navigator) might not work.
- Try reloading the hotel (Ctrl-R or F5) or restarting your app.
- Sometimes, if you use a popular ISP with a lot of other customers, you may get disconnected more often.
- Finally, if your Friends List is really, really long it might be a good idea to remove some of the people you don't talk to anymore.
- Sometimes, clearing your browser’s cache can help connection issues. You can do this easily on most browsers. Refer to the help section of your browser to find out how to clear your cache.
- You never connect - Do you type in your email and password and it just keeps saying "connecting" until you eventually get the "disconnected" pop up? If you got a pop up the last time you came to the Hotel saying that you'd been refused permission, then your Habbo is banned, and that is why you can't get in. If you share the device you’re using with someone else who plays Habbo, they may have got the entire device banned. To find out if this is the case, you can submit a help request using the Habbo Help Tool.
- Out Of Memory Alert - When loading Habbo, or afterwards, you may get an alert saying "Out of memory even after purging all cast members ..." Habbo has many graphics that consume your device's memory (RAM) . The alert means that there is not enough free memory for Habbo to work. In many cases, the following actions help:
- Close Habbo and other applications you’re running on your device or computer (examples could be other browser windows if you’re playing on a desktop computer or apps like Snapchat, YouTube if you’re playing on a mobile device). Now open your browser and try Habbo Hotel again.
- Restart your device. Often, when it’s been in use for long periods, its memory gets full.