What are Habbo Credits?
Do I need Habbo Credits to play Habbo?
What can I buy with Habbo Credits?
Habbo is free to join and everyone is welcome, whether they buy credits or not. We do offer 'extras', which you can buy with credits. These include:
- Furniture. You can buy furni to decorate your room and create whatever you like! Furniture is available from the shop which can be found by clicking on the shopping cart icon inside the hotel.
- Habbo Club. You can buy HC membership (also known as ‘Habbo Club membership) for 14 days or longer. You'll have access to exclusive clothes and free gifts. Click here for more information (For more information about buying Habbo club, see here)
- Habbo Exchange. You can exchange your credits for special Credit furni, which you can then trade with other Habbos.
- Clothing items. Like furni, clothing is available from the Shop which can be found by clicking on the shopping cart icon inside the Hotel.
- Pets and pet accessories. These can also be found in the Shop.
- Group furni. This includes Group Banners, Group Flags and so on. For more information about groups, go here.
To find out more about Habbo Credits, visit the Habbomall page.
How can I buy Habbo Credits?
At Habbo, we have provided you with various ways to purchase Habbo Credits.
For example we offer you the convenience and security of purchasing Habbo Credits by credit card. We accept all major credit and debit cards (such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club).
We also offer you the ability to purchase Habbo Credits via SMS message from your mobile/cell phone.
Habbo has also partnered with a variety of providers, which allow you to purchase pre-paid vouchers for cash at a variety of local retailers.
Remember: when purchasing Habbo Credits you must ALWAYS have the bill payers permission.
What are Habbo Codes?
Some payment methods will give you codes that to redeem for credits in the Shop. Scrolling down to the bottom of the page, you'll find a box. Type your code into this box. Codes usually are a short series of letters and numbers that can only be used once and expire after a certain time. You can get credits as well as other items such as furni and clothing by redeeming codes.
I bought Habbo Credits, but I never received them. How long can I make a claim for them?
If you have had a problem with a credit purchase, you have six months from when the problem occurred to contact us, so that we may look into the issue for you.
How long does it take to get the credits I bought?
Depending on the payment method you used to buy credits it can take up to 24 hours until you see them on your account and can spend them.
Why can't Habbo Credits be free?
I've visited a site offering free credits, but I didn't get them. Why not?
There is no such thing as free credits, that's why!
The ONLY place to purchase Habbo Credits is from the official Habbo Website for your country or the in-game shop (for Habbo.com, go here). You will find a list of the official Credit purchasing pages below. Accounts found purchasing credits from non-official sources are banned permanently. Also note that attempting to purchase Habbo Credits from any other site is dangerous, and could lead to the loss of your Habbo account.
If you've visited to a site offering free or cheap credits, your account may be in danger. These sites are set up by people who want to steal your account, take your Habbo furniture and/or make you buy them credits. You could end up with no account, no credits and lose money! You can find out more about third party sites here.
If you have visited one of these sites, we recommend that you change your Habbo password immediately, and run a scan on your computer with up-to-date anti-virus and spyware software to ensure that your computer and account security has not been compromised!
Official Habbo Credits Pages