The confidentiality of personal data and the protection of customer privacy are important, basic values in all of our operations. At Sulake, we maintain an extremely high level of data protection. We process your personal data only for appropriate purposes defined in advance, and only when it is necessary.
You have the right of access and right to data portability.
Below, you can find a step by step guide on how to request your Habbo data:
- Open the help window by clicking the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- Go to the ‘Account data’ tab.
- Click the ‘Request data’ button.
- We will notify you once the data is available. Please note that it may take several days for this to happen.
- If you are unable to request your data because your account has been banned, you may contact customer support and, after proving your ownership of the account, request your data that way.
The link to access your data will be available for up to 10 days after the date it becomes available to download.
If you want to cancel your data request, please go back to the ‘Account data’ tab, which is found in the help window. You can access the settings window by clicking the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.