Which vouchers can I buy in UK?
Currently, we only support Paysafecard vouchers.
Where can I buy these vouchers from?
You can find sellers here: Paysafecard
What do I do once I have purchased a voucher?
- Once you have your voucher, you need to go to the website's Shop page.
- You simply select the product you require and click pay. (Examples of products that are usually available are bundles, HC membership or credits/diamonds deals.)
- You'll then be redirected.
- You'll be asked to enter your 16-digit pin and its value
- You will then be given a code which you need to redeem in the in-game Shop. Look for the text box labelled ‘Redeem your voucher code here’, enter the code you were given and then click redeem.
- The credits will be added to your purse.
Why did I not get my credits?
You may have entered the Habbo voucher code incorrectly when you typed it on the Habbo site, you must enter it how it was written when it was given to you. If you have any problems with the code, you can contact us and we will help you further.
I enter my voucher code (PIN) and receive an "error' message. What's wrong?
You may be entering the code incorrectly. Some letters or numbers may look like other letters or numbers. Here are the most frequently mistaken characters:
B and 8
D and 0
G and 6
g and 9
q and 9
Z and 2
Please note that codes never include the following letters: i, l, o, w. Make sure to enter your code without spaces.
If you are sure you are entering your code correctly and still receiving the error message, please use the information on the back of your Habbo Prepaid Card to contact the Help Tool.